Blog / Articles

16/01/2019
Electric Shock

Teen tradesman electrocuted on Melbourne roof

Teen tradesman electrocuted on Melbourne roof. A teenage tradesman has been electrocuted while installing an air conditioner in Melbourne’s west. WorkSafe Victoria on Wednesday said […]
04/01/2019
Electric Shock

Mother and daughter electrocuted on Queensland property

A family is still struggling to come to terms with the sudden loss of a mother and daughter after they were killed in a freak […]
28/12/2018
Electric Shock

Man electrocuted while urinating on junction box in Chennai

Man electrocuted while urinating on junction box in Chennai. Chennai: In what appears to be a scene from a Tamil film, a man suffered electric […]
20/12/2018
Electric Shock

Worker injured in electric shock at solar farm

A man has suffered minor injuries in an electric shock at a South Australian solar farm. Paramedics were called to the Bungala Solar Farm about […]
04/12/2018
Worksafe Inspector

‘Tis the season to keep it safe at work

‘Tis the season to keep it safe at work Don’t cut corners in the workplace and get home safely this silly season. That’s the message […]
27/11/2018
workshop hostile environment

Hostile Environment

A necessary part of any test and tag program is to ensure the appliances are test and tagged at regular intervals. The main factor that […]
27/11/2018
Acme test and tagging melbourne

Who Can Test And Tag Appliances?

I often get asked “Who can test and tag appliances?” The answer is usually fairly simple – they need to be a competent person. The […]
27/11/2018
Construction site sign

Test and Tag Requirements On Construction Sites Victoria

Portable electrical appliances used on Victorian construction sites must be test and tagged at intervals no greater than every three months and a colour coded […]
13/11/2018
Matt Golinski Fire Survivor

Electrical board probable cause of fire- killing wife and 3 kids

Matt Golinski: I didn’t want to be alive after fire killed my wife and kids