12/02/2019
Electric Shock

Electrocuted NSW worker mourned by friends

A man electrocuted while carrying out work on a Sydney roof has been remembered as “one of a kind” by friends who are mourning the […]
09/02/2019
Electric Shock

Tree pruner electrocuted in Melbourne

A worker who was lopping tree branches is dead after equipment he was using came into contact with powerlines. A man has been electrocuted by […]
16/01/2019
Electric Shock

Teen tradesman electrocuted on Melbourne roof

Teen tradesman electrocuted on Melbourne roof. A teenage tradesman has been electrocuted while installing an air conditioner in Melbourne’s west. WorkSafe Victoria on Wednesday said […]
04/01/2019
Electric Shock

Mother and daughter electrocuted on Queensland property

A family is still struggling to come to terms with the sudden loss of a mother and daughter after they were killed in a freak […]
28/12/2018
Electric Shock

Man electrocuted while urinating on junction box in Chennai

Man electrocuted while urinating on junction box in Chennai. Chennai: In what appears to be a scene from a Tamil film, a man suffered electric […]
02/03/2018
Electric Shock Definition

How Much Electricity Will Give You A Shock

Welcome back and welcome to Rose Cottage – yes I’m living up in the hills now and it’s beautiful. We’ve all used electrical appliances before […]
11/07/2017

Teen electrocuted using smartphone in bath

Teen dies from electrocution by using smartphone while taking a bath A Texas teen died Sunday morning while using her smartphone in a bathtub, according […]
26/05/2017

Austral Fisheries charged over electrocution death

Austral Fisheries charged over electrocution death on prawn trawler One of Australia’s largest commercial fishing companies has been charged over the electrocution of a young […]
27/06/2014

USB Charger Warning

WARNING – electrocution risk from cheap imported USB chargers We all love a bargain and if we saw a cloned electrical appliance for considerably less […]