19/02/2019
RCD testing melbourne

RCD Testing Requirements Construction Sites

RCD and Safety Switch Testing Requirements On Construction Sites Victoria “Do we need to get our RCDs on construction sites tested every month?”  I get […]
14/02/2019
Kyocera A3 Multifunctional Printer (MFP) Recalled

RECALL – Kyocera A3 Multifunctional Printer (MFP)

Recall alert – Kyocera Document Solutions Australia Pty Ltd — A3 Multifunctional Printer (MFP) with the Optional Accessory PF-410 Paper Feeding Unit What are the […]
12/02/2019
Worksafe Inspector

Business owner fined and jailed after fatal forklift accident

Business owner fined and jailed for six months in unprecedented case after fatal forklift accident. Work health and safety legislation in Australia places significant duties […]
12/02/2019
Electric Shock

Electrocuted NSW worker mourned by friends

A man electrocuted while carrying out work on a Sydney roof has been remembered as “one of a kind” by friends who are mourning the […]
09/02/2019
Electric Shock

Tree pruner electrocuted in Melbourne

A worker who was lopping tree branches is dead after equipment he was using came into contact with powerlines. A man has been electrocuted by […]
07/02/2019
Control Engineering Power Adaptor Recalled

RECALL – Noise Toys Imports — Control Engineering Power Adaptor

Recall alert –  Noise Toys Imports Pty Ltd — Damage Control Engineering Power Adaptor supplied with Strymon Guitar Effects Pedals What are the defects? The […]
23/01/2019
Test Tag Course

Test And Tag Course Dates Released

Learn how to test and tag electrical appliances. Registrations now open for test tag courses for January, February and March 2019. 1 day courses and […]
23/01/2019
iGear travel charger recalled

RECALL – iGear.com.au Pty Ltd — Travel Charger

Recall alert –  USB Travel Charger for Phones What are the defects? The two part housing of the wall charger may become separated exposing live […]
16/01/2019
Electric Shock

Teen tradesman electrocuted on Melbourne roof

Teen tradesman electrocuted on Melbourne roof. A teenage tradesman has been electrocuted while installing an air conditioner in Melbourne’s west. WorkSafe Victoria on Wednesday said […]