22/03/2019
Cotton On Pocket Power Charger Bank recall

RECALL – Cotton On Clothing Pocket Power Charger Bank

Recall alert for cotton On Pocket Power - Portable charger bank. The product does not comply with relevant electrical safety standard.
26/02/2019
Targus Laptop Wall Charger Recalled

RECALL – Targus Australia Laptop Wall Charger

Targus Australia Pty Limited — APA95AU-50, 45W USB-C PD3.0 Laptop Wall Charger What are the defects? There is potential on some units for the faceplate […]
14/02/2019
Kyocera A3 Multifunctional Printer (MFP) Recalled

RECALL – Kyocera A3 Multifunctional Printer (MFP)

Recall alert – Kyocera Document Solutions Australia Pty Ltd — A3 Multifunctional Printer (MFP) with the Optional Accessory PF-410 Paper Feeding Unit What are the […]
12/02/2019
Electric Shock

Electrocuted NSW worker mourned by friends

A man electrocuted while carrying out work on a Sydney roof has been remembered as “one of a kind” by friends who are mourning the […]
07/02/2019
Control Engineering Power Adaptor Recalled

RECALL – Noise Toys Imports — Control Engineering Power Adaptor

Recall alert –  Noise Toys Imports Pty Ltd — Damage Control Engineering Power Adaptor supplied with Strymon Guitar Effects Pedals What are the defects? The […]
23/01/2019
iGear travel charger recalled

RECALL – iGear.com.au Pty Ltd — Travel Charger

Recall alert –  USB Travel Charger for Phones What are the defects? The two part housing of the wall charger may become separated exposing live […]
16/01/2019
Electric Shock

Teen tradesman electrocuted on Melbourne roof

Teen tradesman electrocuted on Melbourne roof. A teenage tradesman has been electrocuted while installing an air conditioner in Melbourne’s west. WorkSafe Victoria on Wednesday said […]
04/01/2019
Electric Shock

Mother and daughter electrocuted on Queensland property

A family is still struggling to come to terms with the sudden loss of a mother and daughter after they were killed in a freak […]
28/12/2018
Electric Shock

Man electrocuted while urinating on junction box in Chennai

Man electrocuted while urinating on junction box in Chennai. Chennai: In what appears to be a scene from a Tamil film, a man suffered electric […]