Cafe Owner Electrocuted

Safety switch ‘may have saved’ Pyengana worker’s life

A man electrocuted while working at the Holy Cow Cafe at Pyengana (TAS) may not have died if a safety switch had been installed, a coroner has found.
Electric Shock warning

Most Electric Shocks Happen In The Workplace

Where do most electric shock incidents occur? A report issued by the Australian Institute of Health And Welfare reveals the most common place for people […]
Worksafe Inspector

Safety Inspectors Blitz Construction Sites On Both Sides Off The Border

Safety Inspectors to blitz construction sites on both sides of the border Keeping young workers safe and reducing potentially deadly falls at work sites is […]

Laptop fire danger

Laptop Charger Fire Danger This follows on from John’s recent experience of discovering his lap top charger unit had become very hot after just 20 […]