Test And Tag Melbourne
Test and tagging saves lives... and more
There is simply no sense in leaving yourself exposed to the serious human and financial risks that even a single electrical shock incident in your workplace can lead to.
If you don't have your appliances test and tagged you are risking the lives of your staff and exposing your assets to legal attack.
Find out how exposed or protected you really are with a free Site Assessment by ACME Test and Tagging Melbourne.
Protect Your Business and Your People
Electricity is dangerous. It can seriously injure, permanently disfigure or even kill a healthy adult in the blink of an eye.
Worksafe and the courts could hold you partially or fully responsible for any electric shock incidents in your workplace. Don’t risk that happening to you… get protected.
Our test and tag service helps protect you, your business and your people from the effects of electric shock incidents.
- 12 years experience
- 100% compliance guaranteed
- We turn up on time, every time
- Trained, experienced and uniformed technicians
- Minimal disruption to your normal routine
- Easy to read reports
- Free reminder service to keep you compliant
- Covered by our exclusive Peace of Mind Guarantee
- We make it very quick and easy for you to manage your program
Where Are You At With Your Test & Tag Program?
Just getting started?
Need to get your workplace tested and tagged but not sure where to start? We can guide you through what your obligations really are, what you need to include and what you don’t.
Need to get compliant fast?
Got an audit coming up or need a test and tag program in place… yesterday? Ask us about our fast-track program that gets a fully compliant program up and running for you in days, not months.
Is your program out of date and retesting is not happening on time, every time like it should?
This can happen for many reasons. Don’t worry, we can get everything back on track for you in no time.
3 Common Signs
- No Test and Tag Program in place
- Electric shock near-misses occurring
- Fearful of the safety inspector turning up
- Fully compliant Test and Tag Program in place
- Near misses not occurring
- Welcome any safety audit