Protect Your Business and Your People

ACME Test and Tagging is the leading provider of electrical appliance testing and tagging services for all types and sizes of workplaces. Our test and tag Melbourne service makes it quick and easy to implement a fully compliant test and tag program and achieve full compliance with your electrical appliance safety program.

Electricity is dangerous. It is silent and can seriously injure, maim or even kill a healthy adult in the blink of an eye. Don’t let that happen in your workplace. Protect your business and your people.

With over 10 years experience, we are experts in all aspects of test and tagging;

  • We turn up on time
  • Trained, experienced and uniformed technicians
  • Minimal disruption to your normal routine
  • Easy to read reports
  • Free reminder service keeps you compliant
  • Our Peace of Mind Guarantee give you exactly that

Our systems have been developed and refined to the point where we can do nearly all the work for you;  in most situations you will only need to spend about 5 minutes of your time between our visits to keep your program up to date and fully compliant.

Just getting started? We can explain to you in plain English exactly what you do and don’t need to have done.

Need it fast? Ask us about our fast track program that gets your program up and running for you in next to no time.

Program not working? We can get everything back on track for you so your workplace is a safer workplace for everyone.

 

Click To Arrange Your Free Quote

Protect Your Business And Your People

Get a free, no obligation quote for your workplace today
Click To Arrange Your Free Quote

 

 

Some of the workplaces we help protect

 

FREE ARTICLES ABOUT TESTING AND TAGGING

Electric Heaters Recalled

11th August, 2017|0 Comments

RECALL ALERTS ISSUED FOR COMMON HEATERS Safety alerts and recall notices have been issued on a number of popular electric heaters. We regularly see heaters of these types in workplaces, so it is important you [...]

Teen electrocuted using smartphone in bath

11th July, 2017|0 Comments

Teen dies from electrocution by using smartphone while taking a bath Madison Coe A Texas teen died Sunday morning while using her smartphone in a bathtub, according to reports. Madison Coe, 14, was [...]

Woman gets electric shock from fridge

12th June, 2017|0 Comments

Woman taken to hospital after electric shock at Gawler Hotel A woman has been taken to hospital after suffering an electric shock at a hotel in Adelaide’s north. Emergency services were called to the Kingsford [...]

Click for more articles and posts…