Cafe Owner Electrocuted

Safety switch ‘may have saved’ Pyengana worker’s life

A man electrocuted while working at the Holy Cow Cafe at Pyengana (TAS) may not have died if a safety switch had been installed, a coroner has found.
Ambulance WA

Man Electrocuted While Using Spa

Perth Man Found Dead – Believed Electrocuted While Using Outdoor Spa A man electrocuted at his home in Perth’s Swan Valley is believed to have […]
Electric Shock warning

Most Electric Shocks Happen In The Workplace

Where do most electric shock incidents occur? A report issued by the Australian Institute of Health And Welfare reveals the most common place for people […]
electrical safety work boot

Do rubber shoes protect you from electric shock?

Do rubber soled shoes and gloves provide protection from electric shock? Associate Professor Jayashri Ravishankar, from UNSW School of Electrical Engineering and Telecommunications, explains if […]
Power Adapter Charger 29 W USB-C Recall

RECALL – J-Sky Pty Ltd – Power Adapter

RECALL - J-Sky Pty Ltd - Power Adapter Charger 29W USB-C
warning signs

Is it time for industrial manslaughter laws

It’s time for industrial manslaughter laws before more lives are lost What is the value of a human life? It’s an impossible question to answer. […]
Day Care fire

Daycare fire blamed on extension cord

Daycare fire that killed 5 children blamed on extension cord Investigators are blaming an electrical extension cord for a fire that killed five small children […]
mobile phone exploded

Exploding Mobile Phone Kills Girl

Girl killed in her sleep ‘by exploding phone’ after going to bed listening to music while device was charging A 14-year-old girl has died in […]
lilya novikova electrocuted

Popular Russian Online Poker Player Electrocuted In Bath

Popular Russian Online Poker Player Electrocuted In Bath A Russian poker star was killed when she accidentally electrocuted herself with a hair dryer while taking […]